Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 20, 2017

••••SO LONG JERRY LEWIS๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽท๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽช๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽง๐ŸŸ⭐️!!••••

(Source: Pinterest & Pinterest.com & Wikipedia.com & photos also & Youtube.com video & Jerry Lewis Quote from "Dean and Me" & AMP-NY Dailey News)




























































































••••SO LONG JERRY LEWIS!!  YOU WERE 91!!
••••FOREVER IN OUR ♥️ HEARTS!!
••••ENJOY THE VIDEO!!
••••THE JITTERBUG!!
••••I shall pass through this world but once, any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again

Jerry Lewis••••


••••THE ๐Ÿ‘‘ KING OF COMEDY!!


••••DEAN MARTIN AND JERRY LEWIS!!

••••THE NUTTY PROFESSOR!!

••••DEAN AND JERRY AGAIN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment