Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 2, 2015

••••CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER SQUARES:)••••

(Source: bsrecipe.blogspot.com photo and kathy source or unknown)
••••I made this recipe years ago when I was a child or preteen. I used to LOVE going into the kitchen and mixing different ingredients together and see what happens!!
I passed that LOVE of experimenting with food to my son, Matthew for he loves to experiment with food without recipes!!!

I'm not sure where this recipe originated, I might of made it up-not sure!! I hope you enjoy it!!

•1 pkg milk chocolate chips
•1 cup chunky peanut butter
•1 pkg minature marshmallows 
•1 pkg peanut butter chips

1. Melt chocolate chips and chunky peanut butter in saucepan. Fold in marshmallows and peanut butter chips. Do not melt them!!

2. Pour into a greased square baking pan. Refrigerate.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment